Albanna Engineering (ABE) was established in 1984 in line with the Group Policy of expansion and in response to the growing need of Engineering Services.
Albanna Engineering is committed to an operating philosophy that offers quality products & professional services. Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for Quality, Safety, Sustainability, Cost, delivery & Value while complying with all statutory & regulatory requirements. We also recognize that successful Occupational Health & Safety, Quality and Environment Management Systems are as fundamental to our business as honesty, integrity & ethical conduct.
Our effective policies reduce risks; identify opportunities for improvement and increases profitability for the enterprise. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture that is based on the following:
• The needs of our Customers are paramount & represent the highest priority within our business; without creating false expectations, we are committed to actively seek out and define their needs while addressing them expeditiously;
• We are committed to equality in employment opportunity, Safe & Secure work environment to all our employees & to promote an Injury prevention culture through continuous training & awareness.
• Our employees’ welfare & interests are foremost throughout all aspects of our business;
• Beginning with a clear definition of customer expectations, we strive to meet them & exceed them
• We adhere to all legal requirements, applicable standards, customer specific requirements & endeavor to provide suitable processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a world class business.
COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
•We comply with all applicable legal and other regulatory requirements, to the extent we determine it as appropriate, adopt more stringent standards for the protection of our employees and the community in which we operate.
• Identify, assess and manage environmental risks associated with our operations and products throughout their life cycle, to reduce or eliminate the likelihood of adverse consequences.
• To the extent that proven technology will allow, eliminate or reduce harmful discharges, hazardous materials and waste.
• Make reduction, reuse and recycling as the guiding principle and means by which we achieve our goals.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
Albanna Engineering is committed to the safe and efficient conduct of all its activities. Our goal is to prevent all accidents, injuries, and occupational illness and to protect the environment which is affected by our business. To achieve this, we will;
The management will visibly and whole heartedly support the implementation of this policy. We expect the full support of all employees, sub-contractors who work for us, so that our HSE performance will continue to earn us the trust and confidence of clients, customers and the community at large.